Saturday, April 24, 2010

Goodness I'm back!!



Here's a little antique shop in my new town in Coupeville, on the beautiful Whidbey Island WA - that's why I've changed to an Ocean themed background too!

So much has been going on!! I'll fill you in: my husband lost his job, we moved to a new state and after 6 months things are still in boxes!! We now live in a big old house, built in 1929 - cape cod style.

THE CARAVAN: I've finally put up more stuff in my shop, because I know you all have been missing it *wink-wink* - so don't be shy and take a looksy HERE! I've added a host of new rose rings, great for spring and summer, with new fun colors!
I'll be adding more art prints, as well - ASAP.

T.C. SOAP CO.: Soaps are being made in my new laboratory, as we speak. If you want to head over to the Soap Shoppe, you can do so by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment